Why send a regular thank-you card when you can send one as a message in a bottle?
Here’s my super easy DIY!
What you need:
- Bottle with cork (Michael’s has an assortment)
- Sand (if you have one, a funnel helps)
- Mod Podge
- Decorative add-ons (I found some beach pieces in the scrapbook area at Michael’s)
- Your note
- Glitter-ize your bottle! I wanted to give mine an ombré look with the glitter. Apply Mod Podge and then add your glitter where you want. The Mod Podge will dry clear.
- Once your bottle has dried, pour in your sand and decorative add-ons!
- Roll up and insert your note
- Tie a pretty little bow and voilà!!